This delicious treat comes together with simple and time-saving ingredients. Orgran self raising flour is making gluten free baking easy and stress free for loads of moms, bakers and coeliacs. Enjoy them with your afternoon (or morning tea) or pack them into kids lunchboxes for a yummy surprise.
Time: 35 minutes
Makes 6-8 muffins
- 1 1/2 cups of self raising flour
- 1 cup of sugar of your choice
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 cup of grated carrots
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil melted
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Preheat your oven to 180.
- In your mixing bowl add in all of your dry ingredients including the grated carrot.
- Add in the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Scoop the mixture evenly into your muffin tins and place in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes.