Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 400g cherry tomatoes
- 1 block vegan feta
- 1 packet of Orgran Buckwheat Pasta Spirals
- A handful of fresh basil
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Nutritional yeast or vegan Parmesan (to serve)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Add the tomatoes and feta to a baking tray or dish of choice.
- Drizzle with olive oil and add salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. (until the feta is melted and the tomatoes have popped)
- Boil the pasta according to the packet instructions. Then drain and set aside.
- Remove the tomatoes from the oven, add the cooked pasta and stir.
- Add the chopped basil on top and stir again.
- Top with some vegan Parmesan or nutritional yeast and enjoy!