While the excitement of travelling and going on holiday mostly consists of packing clothes, food and toys for the children (or dogs), we sometimes forget the most important thing of all – a first aid kit! Now, we are not just referring to off the shelf first aid kits found in almost every pharmacy, but also the must-haves that don’t always come to mind at first thought.
Here, we have listed key products that you should never travel without:
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil
Nature’s first aid kit in a bottle!
Why Thursday Plantation’s Tea Tree Oil you may ask? Well because they guarantee effectiveness, quality, and purity of their products. They are the pioneers in research and development of tea tree oil and their oil is grown, harvested and the 100% pure extract is bottled all in Australia – where the indigenous tea tree plants grow. Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil is a powerful antiseptic which inhibits a broad spectrum of fungi and bacteria and protects and cleanses skin abrasions. With over 100 uses, you won’t want to be without it.
Use it for:
- Cold sores
- Fungal infections
- Insect bites and stings
- Minor cuts
- Minor burns
- Sore throat
- Mosquito repellent … and so much more!
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Cream
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Cream is light and easily absorbed into the skin. It captures the antibacterial power of tea tree oil while gently soothing and treating dry or inflamed skin conditions.
Use it for:
- Sun burn (as you would After-Sun)
- Minor skin irritations
- Minor wounds, cuts, scratches, and abrasions.
Pegasus Homeopathics’ BlueBox Kit
The Pegasus Blue Box Kit contains 28 easy to use remedies for over 100 common ailments and conditions. The remedies are labelled as per the condition such as “headache”, “bites and stings”, “nausea, vomiting, diarrhea”, “trauma, rescue, shock”, “injury” and more.
The kit is compact and suitable for travel. All products are safe to use alongside other medication and safe for the whole family (including pets too!). It comes with a comprehensive booklet and remedies can easy be topped up with refills that you can keep at home. Every family needs one!
A.Vogel Echinaforce® is the most researched and effective echinacea product in the world and should be used every day by everyone. While you are on holiday your immune system is still working hard to protect your body from any infections. Echinaforce is clinically proven to prevent and treat colds, flu, upper respiratory infections, and even mild urinary tract infections.
Echinaforce works in two ways,
- By preventing a virus from penetrating the body’s cells and helping prevent any replication of the virus.
- Directly killing invading viruses.
No one wants to get sick while being on holiday. Read more about A.Vogel Echinaforce® here.
A.Vogel Multiforce® Alkaline Powder
You’re on holiday, you are bound to eat a bit more fatty foods, processed foods, meat, sugar, and drink a bit more alcohol. What if we told you we have a product which would (almost) allow this without the negative effects of acidity in the body?
Introducing A.Vogel Multiforce® Alkaline Powder. As the name suggests, this is a multimineral alkaline dietary supplement which offsets acidity in the body caused by unhealthy acid forming foods and drinks.
Multiforce is proven to:
- Increase urine pH (meaning less acidity in the body and a must for gout sufferers).
- Act as a digestive antacid, reducing the effects of heartburn and indigestion.
- Have a bowel cleansing effect.
- Help prevent the formation of kidney stones.
- Have antioxidant properties.
- Helps control acidity while building bones, prevent bone loss and relieve the pain of arthritis. …. and more!
Picture this: you’re on the beach with your friends and family, everyone is swimming, sunbathing, but you don’t want to take your shirt or sarong off because of “the bloat”. With Molkosan, you can wave bloating, passing wind, diarrhea, constipation, and even bad breath goodbye!
A.Vogel Molkosan® supports healthy gut bacteria and promotes good digestion and helps eliminate bad gut bacteria which relieves IBS. It acts as a prebiotic and although it is made from fermented whey, the product is lactose, gluten, sugar and calorie free.
Lastly on your travel must-haves check list is the usuals which we often forget we will need:
- Hand sanitizer,
- Pain medication,
- Sunscreen and a hat,
- And don’t forget to carry and extra bottle of water in the car.
Enjoy your holiday!
- Pegasus Homeopathics. 2021. The Blue Box. [online] Available at: https://www.pegasuskits.com/the-bluebox-kit [Accessed 30 November 2021].
- Thursdayplantation.co.za. 2021. Thursday Plantation South Africa | Feel the power of nature at work. [online] Available at: https://thursdayplantation.co.za [Accessed 30 November 2021].
- Avogel.co.za. 2021. Welcome to A.Vogel. Where freshness makes all the difference!. [online] Available at: https://www.avogel.co.za [Accessed 30 November 2021].